Tuesday 10 December 2013

Streets Of Rage (Dream cast list)

Another blog I had on Myspace that I am transferring here, thank God that these are all done and the pics are available so I can carry on. But do check them out as I have put up the ideal cast list of two choice, one of my original choices and the other a more modern newer cast. Being a fan of these things I thought why not keep the discourse going!

Here is the original concept idea of the teenage fan boy I was back in the 90s!

Dolph Lundgren - Axel Stone

Mimi Lesseos - Blaze Fielding

Now for Adam Hunter, I was torn between two choices (it was 3 but  not a lot of people knew of Taimak Guarriello [The Last Dragon] back then or even now)

Wesley Snipes - Adam Hunter

Michael Jai White - Adam Hunter

Here is the new updated idea I had when I got older and became a lazy student with too much time on my hands, doing blogs on Myspace.


Paul Walker (RIP) - Axel Stone

Brian J White - Adam Hunter

Jennifer Garner - Blaze Fielding





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wallpapers of Streets Of Rage and good choices for the characters in the Streets Of Rage movie. Here are my ideas for the characters in the Streets Of Rage movie.
    Jason Patric as Axel Stone
    Shawn Weatherly as Blaze Fielding
    Eddie Murphy as Adam Hunter
    Timothy Dalton as Mr. X
    Dennis Quaid as Axel Stone
    Heather Langenkamp as Blaze Fielding
    Cuba Gooding Jr as Adam Hunter
    Brian Dennehy as Mr. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there again. And here are my other ideas for the characters in the Streets Of Rage movie by the way.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger as Axel Stone
    Julia Roberts as Blaze Fielding
    Laurence Fishburne as Adam Hunter
    The late Edward Herrmann (God rest his soul) as Mr. X if he was alive and around
    Christian Slater as Axel Stone
    Barbara Hershey as Blaze Fielding
    Denzel Wahsington as Adam Hunter
    Vernon Wells as Mr. X
    Alec Baldwin as Axel Stone
    Carrie Ann Moss as Blaze Fielding
    Keenan Ivory Wayans as Adam Hunter
    Jeremy Irons as Mr. X
    Stephen Baldwin as Axel Stone
    Sharon Stone as Blaze Fielding
    Marlon Wayans as Adam Hunter
    The late Alan Rickman (God rest his soul) as Mr. X if he was alive and around.

    ReplyDelete